If you are a member of BedandBreakfast.com, you have probably come across a few notifications that explain changes to their membership levels. For the past year, BedandBreakfast.com have been working to leverage Expedia’s partner platform to provide you with the appropriate tools to expand your business.
Changes will affect customers not using Webervations/Rezovations and will be switched from BedandBreakfast.com listings to Expedia’s Lodging Partner Services. With the change, properties will be able to manage their listing on both Expedia and BedandBreakfast.com
What you need to know about the switch:
What does this mean for members?
For now, no immediate action is necessary. As a member, you will be contacted individually about how the changes will affect you and the next steps that need to be taken. Deadline to make the switch is October 1, 2018.
- All properties will still be listed on bedandbreakfast.com but will manage your listing through Expedia.
- Access to data will still be available via bedandbreakfast.com, although there might be a few features that are disabled.
- Their customer support team will be available to help answer any immediate questions you might have.
- Flexible payments and commission terms
- Top-notch listing management tools
- Improved reporting and analysis
- Better connectivity to PMS partners
- Added ability to provide promotions and specials directly to customers
- 24/7 customer support
As you move through this transition please visit BedandBreakfast.com FAQs page for further information.