The arrival of the Internet fundamentally altered the way society viewed commerce. Over the past 15 years, we have witnessed an astounding shift in the way businesses operate because of the Internet. E-commerce continues to grow, as websites like Amazon are able to offer products and services to consumers at considerably lower prices (due to their ability to keep marginal costs down). On the Internet, product reviews and price comparisons are available at the click of a button. The global marketplace is shifting and with that, consumers are overwhelmed. This is no different in the hospitality sector. In this intensely competitive industry, it becomes necessary to elevate yourself above your competition in the minds of consumers.
To help you gain an advantage over your competitors is Google Mobile pay per click. This unique advertising approach is still in its infancy, with no set proof on how large it is capable of growing. Tech savvy consumers are using their smart phones to browse, search for, and access information, as more companies become mobile friendly. Mobile advertising with Google provides a unique way of reaching these specialized markets. RezStream is committed to improving your online exposure. Using mobile marketing is yet another method of getting that done. Why not be the first in your area to launch a successful mobile marketing campaign?
Google suggests a few guidelines to crafting a successful mobile campaign. Mobile advertising can be easy with RezStream. Our expert team will set up everything you need for effective mobile strategies.
First and foremost, it is clearly beneficial to have a mobile-friendly website. These websites perform better in mobile searches and will also convert visitors at a higher rate.
Also noteworthy is to make sure to have a mobile friendly booking engine!
Plan your mobile campaign with the right keywords, budgets and bids:
- Use Google’s keyword tool to see what search terms are trending specifically on mobile devices.
- Strategically choose your keywords - based on your budget and average cost per click - to be within the top three positions.
- Make sure to have a separate mobile campaign from a regular campaign.
Target your ads to the right people, with the right message:
- Attract your desired target market with strategic keyword targeting.
- Utilize verbiage suitable for mobile ads.
- Encourage calls to action, which are different from a “regular” campaign.
Bid and pay only what it is worth to you:
- Cost per click user interface allows you to only bid what you’re budget allows by setting a daily budget.
- There is also a cost per call feature to track phone calls but it is rather expensive. RezStream recommends not using this service at the present time but instead suggests featuring your phone number within the ad.
Maximize your return on investment by improving the performance of your campaign:
- Get monthly reports in Google Analytics about how your mobile advertising campaign is performing.
- Manage your existing campaign by monitoring the keywords, ads, click through rate, and conversions.
- Have Google Analytics set up to track revenue to the source.
At the end of the day, advertising comes down to one simple word--value. How can a business maximize its return (visitors, revenue, increasing the value of a brand name) with the proper expense? How can they capture the attention of their target demographic given their specific budgetary constraints?
In 2010, Coke spent 2.9 billion dollars on advertising. Although that amount seems mind-boggling, perhaps not shocking is that a decent portion of that budget was allocated toward a variety of mobile campaigns designed to increase their brand exposure. By the actions of Coke, it is clear that mobile is not going away anytime soon.
Within the hospitality industry, the mobile statistics are clear. According to Haley Knowlton Gribben, an Adwords Account Manager from Google, 50% of Americans will have smart phones by the end of 2011. There will be 29.7 million mobile travel searches in 2012 alone in the USA. Gribben went on to indicate that there would be a 74% increase in mobile reservations from 2010 to 2012. The data that is most interesting is that of all searches conducted on a mobile phone, 19.5% fell into the hotel/accommodations category.
These numbers are only going to grow. Getting mobile design and marketing strategies in place NOW is smart business sense. The slogan for Coke’s mobile advertising campaign is, “Collect, connect, and perfect.” RezStream can do that for you.
Contact RezStream today about our mobile marketing plans and mobile website design, which includes Google Mobile PPC and strategic marketing. Reach us by phone at 866-360-8210 or by email at email@example.com.