Upgrading your PMS sounds good but sometimes that change can end up costing money and even some additional transition time. Knowing when you need an upgrade is important, so you know you are making the right investment. To help in that move, read here for ways to identify if your PMS needs an upgrade.
1. Don’t find yourself more confused by the data than aware. If you don’t understand what data is being provided to you and you feel more in the dark than you were before, it might be time to switch to a simpler PMS.
2. Does your staff struggle with using the PMS? If extensive training seems to be required and things are still getting missed it might be time to find a new PMS. Your PMS should be simple and easy most to use, it should not be an extensive project. Overall your PMS should be giving back time to your staff.
3. Your PMS should be comprehensive and provide you with all the bells and whistles. If your PMS cannot integrate independent solutions under one main hotel management system, then it is time for an upgrade. Therefore, most property owners make the switch to a cloud-based PMS.
4. The ROI is not there. With the saying, “work smarter not harder”, if you are putting in more time with your current PMS than it was worth then it is time to upgrade to a cloud-based PMS. More expensive than a cloud PMS, the legacy software tends to be a bit higher maintenance with the extra training, maintenance, and infrastructure expense. You want your technology to work for you not against you.
5. Data and numbers should be readily available. To have complete control over your property’s operations you need full access to your data. If this is an aspect of your business that is not readily available to you, it is time to make the switch to a more robust PMS, as this is not an area you want to handle manually.
Let the revenue-driving components of RezStream cloud-based software and online booking engine do the hard work for you.
With our cloud PMS you will gain an enhanced online booking engine, comprehensive channel manager, automatic emails, packages, set promotional rates, and access anywhere, and so much more!
Not convinced yet? Be sure to test out our cloud PMS with our 21-day free trial. We are confident that making the upgrade to our cloud PMS will lead you to increased business success.