What are the system requirements for the RezStream program?
RezStream Professional is a very powerful program, and we recommend that you install it on the fastest computer that you own.
The specific requirements for using RezStream Professional are listed below. When possible, you should meet the recommendations.
- Operating System : Windows 98 Second Edition or newer (Windows XP Professional recommended) Windows XP Home can be used but is NOT recommended in a networked environment.
- Processor : Pentium 4 2.4GHz or newer (Core 2 Duo 1.7GHz or newer recommended)
- RAM : 512 MB or greater (1024 MB recommended)
- Hard Drive : 2GB of available hard disk space (80GB or larger hard disk recommended)
- Display : 17” monitor at 1024 x 768 resolution or greater.
- Drives : CD-ROM drive (CD-RW recommended)
- Internet Connection : 56K modem (required for program updates) or 24/7 high-speed connection (required for Booking Engine and credit card processing modules)
- Network (optional) : 10 Mbit network connection (100 Mbit wired connection recommended).
- Recommended Items:
- Mouse with scroll wheel
- Removable storage, such as CD/RW Drive, Zip drive, or USB key drive
- Microsoft Outlook (2003 recommended)
How do I install the RezStream program?
- Insert the new CD into your CD Rom/CD-RW drive.
- If setup doesn’t start automatically, choose: Start>Run> and type: D:\Setup.exe
- Follow all setup instructions. (Restart your computer if prompted to do so.)
What is the password to enter the demo program? The password to enter the demo is: PASS Passwords are not case sensitive and are added and changed under Tools>Configure. What is the default Installation Directory for RezStream? The default location for RezStream: C:\Program Files\RezStream Error: “Insert Disc 0”, “Part of Multi file set”, error messages that comes up while installing RezStream.
- Go to the start menu to “Find” or “Search”
- Do a search for files named: rez*.cab
- Go to the top “Edit” menu and choose “Select All” Then press your delete key to delete these cab files.
- Try installing the program again. It should install.
- Install MDAC file from our cd or website.
- Install the Jet file from our cd or website.
- Reboot computer.
- Try to print invoice again.
- Right click on the Desktop
- Select properties > Settings > Advanced.
- Select the General Tab, and change the DPI setting to Normal Size (96 DPI).