Time flies! It’s been over a year since we introduced the new RezStream Rez2u Booking Engine. Since then, RezStream has made noteworthy changes to the booking engine. Please review these additions in the update information posted below.
In the future, as we release updates to our Rez2u Booking Engine, the RezStream website will post a blog with informative highlights. The blog will include a short description of what has changed in Rez2u and how it will benefit your property and business.
Please take advantage of these additions to the RezStream Rez2u Booking Engine:
- New and improved Rate Details section on the Unit Selection page. This new Rate Details table describes exactly how the rate breaks down for the dates the guest has chosen and describes what discounts and packages are included.
The screenshot above shows a 7th night free discount (notice the $0 charge on Wednesday each week).
This screenshot shows an included package.
- If you have an inclusive package connected to your rates, that package price will now be included when calculating the Average Daily Rate or the Total Rate that is displayed. (Note the average daily rate of $339.29 in the above Breckenridge Pointe screenshot.)
- The email notifications that a Rez2u property receives, when a booking has been made, now include the breakdown of packages and POS items selected by the guest.
- We've added a more user-friendly tool tip that is more obvious, stays out of the user's way, and is ADA accessible.
- We are always monitoring our servers and trying to eek out performance gains and this release is no exception. With this release we've modified some our our caching rules to be a bit more aggressive.
- A number of minor bug fixes were also addressed in this release.
Stay tuned for more updates in the RezStream website blog. As always, the RezStream team appreciates your support!