For the past few years, we’ve invested time and resources in our RezStream Cloud software that’s designed to make lodging simplified for innkeepers. We’ve put a lot of care into its design, features, security, all while incorporating the ideas of our software testers to ensure it works the way you do. We don’t want you to have to adapt to your software, we want your software to adapt to you and your business.
Our past few blog posts have highlighted the fundamental principles our software was designed with. We want to save you time and money through a software built with and delivered to you with care. Our caring aspect shows through:
- Our online community: We built an online community where software testers could share ideas and opinions on features as well as vote on their peers’ ideas. This forum gave a unified voice to our clients and allowed us to work off feedback that directly impacted the software.
- Surveys: We also conducted many surveys during its development to get outside opinions on what matters to innkeepers.
- Maintaining a high customer service satisfaction rating: Currently at 98%, our customer service satisfaction rating shows that we treat our clients with respect and find solutions for them as quickly as possible.
- Investing: Not only have we invested in our employees developing our software and the resources to build it, we continue to invest our time, money, and experience back into the industry through continued education and participation at association conferences and trade shows.
- Planning ahead: We’re still working on certain features and functions of the software but we’ve also planned out the future of the software by identifying elements we can add in the future as well as watching industry trends to stay ahead of the curve with our software.
Be sure to visit our website on October 5 to see the care we put into RezStream Cloud!