Surely you have heard the buzz about mobile websites & mobile marketing. Is this just a trend? Will integrating these mobile elements really help your business? Do my customers actually use mobile? These are questions many business owners currently face regarding the exploding mobile movement.
In this article, RezStream will discuss its TOP FIVE reasons to “Go Mobile.”
- Mobile demand is UNTAPPED. Did you realize that 77% of the world’s population has a mobile device? Everyday more people are using smartphones to find local businesses, compare products, and make purchase decisions. Not only are mobile users purchasing online, but they also spend more. Within five years, mobile web will overtake the regular web as the most popular way to access the Internet. Having a strategy now just makes smart business sense. Statistics show there are 4 times as many mobile phones to computers in the world. Do you currently have a strategy to reach this market?
- You can capitalize NOW with a functional mobile website. Even if a website shows up on a mobile phone, it doesn’t mean it is “mobile-ready” or even functional. Browsing non-mobile websites on a mobile device can be extremely frustrating for users. Non-mobile websites tend to load slowly on a mobile device, the contact information is not easily found, and formatting is almost always an issue. If a visitor has a poor experience on your mobile website, they are apt to find a competitor that has a faster and easier to use mobile site. RezStream Tip: The key for long-term success is to have a custom-made mobile website with search engine optimization integrated along with a mobile friendly booking engine.
- Increase mid-week stay and drive-by bookings. Don’t miss out on customers in your area searching for YOUR product. One half of all local searches are from a mobile phone. These customers are looking for simple navigation and easy to find information such as directions, address, phone number and booking information. If this data is at the top of your mobile site, it will be easier to find. The strategy behind a mobile website is completely different from a regular site, even down to verbiage used. RezStream Tip: You can increase your last minute bookings, mid-week bookings, and capitalize on people already in your area by offering a functional mobile website.
- Have unmatched accessibility. 44% of smartphone users make purchases on their phones, which are always on hand! Yet so many businesses do not have a mobile website. You can grab this ever-growing market by leading (and not following) the mobile revolution.
- Mobile marketing is the future. Mobile pay per click (PPC) is in its infancy stages and offers an affordable option at ½ the cost of a regular PPC campaign. Mobile search engines use a separate database that they pull their results from. If you offer a mobile-friendly website with good search engine optimization, you are paving the way for long-term success. Mobile friendly designs and mobile marketing are rewarded in the search engines results when it comes to mobile search. RezStream Tip: You need to have a mobile marketing campaign that includes search engine optimization, pay per click campaigns, QR code strategies, mobile coupons and more.
Conclusion: Mobile websites are inexpensive to build and offer a very large return on investment. This is an affordable marketing strategy that will likely pay for itself in a few short months. Being ahead of the curve for mobile marketing will position your business for long-term success. Don’t get left behind. Lead the mobile revolution by contacting RezStream today about a mobile website and a mobile marketing plan. Call toll-free at 800-391-6864 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the author: Jason Decker utilizes his expertise at RezStream as an account manager for the Internet Marketing team. Jason is also currently attending the University of Denver, where he is pursuing a Master’s Degree in Web Design, Development and Internet Marketing. Jason’s talent in web design and Internet marketing helps his clients achieve a strong online presence. Jason is skilled in pay per click, web content writing, usability analysis, and social media marketing. He also completed the coursework necessary to receive a certification in SEO and is individually qualified by Google Adwords.