How do I find out what program updates are available?
Please view the update list.
How do I download program updates?
Please see the update instructions provided when you click on the “update list” link noted above.
Updates expired message occurs when attempting to download updates:
If you receive the message “updates expired” even though you have purchased an update contract, you will need to obtain a new unlock code in order to download updates.
To get a new code, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Reserve Day screen in RezStream and press the following keys on your keyboard: CTRL + SHIFT + R. A registration box will appear with a registration code.
- Make a note of this code and go to the unlock code page on this site.
- Enter the registration code along with your email address, property name, etc. Submit the form and a new unlock code will be emailed to you.
- Enter the unlock code in the registration box in RezStream.
Error 40 while extracting downloads
- Make sure that RezStream is closed, not just minimized. If the program is minimized, it will still appear at the bottom of your screen in the Windows taskbar.
- Right-click on the RezStream icon, which should be on your Desktop or in your Start Menu. Select “Properties”.
- You should see a Properties window. Select the Shortcut tab, and press the “Find Target ...” button toward the bottom of the window.
- You will now see all of your RezStream files. Look for the file named “RSUpdate2006” or “RSUpdate2006.exe” (it will have a white RezStream icon). Double-click this file and follow the prompts. If the update completes successfully, you should receive a message that says “File were successfully unzipped”.
- Look for the file named “Reports2006” or “Reports2006.exe” (it will have a white RezStream icon). Double-click this file and follow the prompts. If the update completes successfully, you should receive a message that says “File were successfully unzipped”.
If this does not resolve the issue, or if you receive another “Error 40”, then the update download did not properly complete. This is more often the case on a dial-up connection, as the RezStream update files are quite large (approx 26 MB) and so occassionally the update will fail. In this case you will need to download the update again.
If you are on dialup it will help to set your program sign-on interval to a high number so your download will not get interrupted. Go to: Tools > Configure > Users to change the sign-on interval to a higher number or to “Startup Only.” This is on the bottom left side of the box.
If you are on a Network, just update the main machine. Once the main machine is updated, the other machines will update automatically.
Uploading your database to RezStream support:
From time to time we may ask you to upload data to us. To upload your database, please follow these steps:
- Connect to the Internet.
- Open RezStream and go to Help > Support > Upload Data to RezStream.
- If you are prompted with message that states “A program is trying to access the internet” or “Unblock”, you should choose “Allow” or “Unblock”.