During our tenure in the hospitality industry we’ve talked to lots and lots of hoteliers and innkeepers about their businesses and one theme that’s consistent with everyone we’ve talked to is that there just isn’t enough time in a day to accomplish everything they want to.
We’re amazed at our clients’ abilities to make breakfast, check-out guests, clean rooms, check-in guests, prepare packages or point of sale items, and run their business in general with a limited amount of time. So, for the past few years one of our focuses has been how to save our clients time in running their business.
We know something that eats up a lot of time is working in your reservation software which is why saving time was an important aspect of RezStream Cloud. We put a focus on saving you time through:
- Remote access: Being based in the Cloud, your PMS is accessible through any Internet-enabled device making your front desk operations mobile! You can finally take that vacation you definitely deserve and check in on your property from your smartphone, tablet, or a friend or family member’s computer.
- Ease of use: Many of our software testers commented how easy this software is to use and that most could train their front desk staff within one working day on how to take reservations, payments, or pull reports.
- Automatic emails: We know how much time you spend writing emails to your guests so simplify your operations by using the automatic emails feature! You control when emails are sent and under what circumstances. If you want confirmation emails sent after the reservation is received, you got it. If you want thank you emails sent a day or two after their stay, it’s done. Want payment confirmations sent the day they check out? It’s taken care of. Stay in contact with your guests without being tied to your front desk or office.
- PCI compliance: Using tokenization will save you time processing credit cards as well as give your guests an extra layer of security with payments.
- Business analytics: With a robust reporting feature, you’ll save time from having to use multiple reports to get the data that really matters to you. Though, if you want to spend the time looking at your data, you can always export your data into an Excel spreadsheet and manipulate it as much as you wish.
Be sure to visit our website on October 5 to see how RezStream plans to save you time!